(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Harmony for Humanity

The purpose of this blog was to keep students, their families, and my friends aware of what is going on in my professional life. As I begin my retirement, the purpose will change.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I grew up in a wonderful town, Harvey, Illinois and had wonderful music teachers; I attended a number of universities, but DePauw and Loyola had the most impact on me. I enjoy finding old friends from New Orleans now, especially after H. Katrina.

Friday, May 01, 2009

Seniors have their Assembly

It was so sad to see my Senior boys and girls all grown up today! Juniors were excited about taking over the soon to be empty ranks; they will be the new "top dawgs"! As a result, very few students are left to teach today. Ms. Cicco was kind enough to leave her piano class for me to watch today as she went to the Walton HS Jazz Festival. THANKS! I continue to play at the Strand Theater until May 10th. It has turned out to be a really great production, and I've met some great people! Tomorrow is my shared recital with Susie Hines and her students at the 1st Presbyterian Church of Marietta at 2 P.M.; then I'll go home, nap, and do another performance until 11 P.M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home