Harmony for Humanity

The purpose of this blog was to keep students, their families, and my friends aware of what is going on in my professional life. As I begin my retirement, the purpose will change.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Marietta, Georgia, United States

I grew up in a wonderful town, Harvey, Illinois and had wonderful music teachers; I attended a number of universities, but DePauw and Loyola had the most impact on me. I enjoy finding old friends from New Orleans now, especially after H. Katrina.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Bravo! A Wonderful "Enchanted Evening"

Kudos to both orchestras for Thursday night's performances. Our principal, Mrs. Constantino, thought you did a magnificent job. our guest conductor/composer was also very pleased with the performance of her two compositions. A great "world premiere" on "Mist", students. Now, on to the Holiday concert December 11th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sergina09 said...

Yeah Dr. it was a great concert and the SENIORS last 1st concert *tear* *tear* thanks and great job!!!!!!
-Sergina

2:52 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mooney said...

THANKS for stopping by, boo!!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home